Step into another world with your family, your friends or your partner! Sleep under a teepee warmed by a wood fire; explore the lake and the river in a canoe or rabaska canoe; observe the beaver’s natural habitat; listen to the forest while falling asleep around the campfire under the stars; and enjoy the harmony of nature. What’s more, the delicious flavours and smells of a meal cooked on a wood fire will tickle your senses. This is what a stay at the Innusit Village has to offer!
After spending the night in an accommodation more than a thousand years old, you can finish your stay at the Seigneurie du Triton lodge, which is located at less than a one-kilometer boat ride of the Innusit Village. You will discover a century-old lodge that has been visited by historic American figures. This enchanting and majestic site offers extra comfort, but also calm and peacefulness. Discover Quebec’s flora and fauna, taste our internationally and traditionally-inspired food, and experience our legendary hosting. Many water sports and forest activities will be offered to you. The Seigneurie du Triton and Innusit Village combo offers a skilled team dedicated to you! We will be waiting for you at the dock!
A Typical Combo Stay (individual activities to be chosen on site)
Day 1: Arrival for the 4:00 p.m. boat trip to the teepee site, exploration of the site, history of the local Indigenous peoples, familiarization with the teepee accommodation. Canoe trip to the beaver’s natural habitat. Return to your tipi to heat up your picnic dinner. In the evening, you will be invited around the campfire under the stars to learn more about Indigenous culture and the Coureurs des bois.
Day 2: Wake up to the natural beauty around you. Continental breakfast to your teepee, or in the long house with the other families in case of rain. Canoe or rabaska canoe trip upstream on the Batiscan River. Access to the interpretation centre for information on fur-bearing animals and the history of trapping. Lunch will be served in the heart of the woods at La Seigneurie’s Shore Lunch which faces La Charité Lake (accessible through hiking). Arrival by canoe at La Seigneurie du Triton lodge, historical visit of the site and room check-in (no later than 4:00 p.m.). You will have time to enjoy and discover this magical place, which feels like a museum in the heart of the woods. Then your table will be ready for you at the Club House dining room, and an evening event will be offered.
Day 3: Breakfast at the dining room, canoe trip to the Triton train station and tour of the peat bog. Return trip in a canoe to the Shore Lunch. You can leave the site at around 2:30 p.m. with the boat that will get you to the parking lot.
Available dates for this package:
From July 3 to August 25, 2021
The Teepee-Triton Combo includes:
- Teepee accommodation with a sleeping bag for 1 night;
- 1 dinner and 1 breakfast picnic;
- Lodge accommodation and bedding;
- 1 table d’hôte dinner and 1 breakfast at the Club House dining room;
- 2 lunches at the Shore Lunch;
- Access to outdoor equipment and La Seigneurie du Triton and the Innusit Village activities.
Price for 1 night full board under the teepee (the number of people includes children and adults):
- From July 3 to August 25, 2021: $492 for the 1 to 4-person teepee
- From July 3 to August 25, 2021: $738 for the 5 to 6-person teepee
- From July 3 to August 25, 2021: $984 for the 7 to 8-person teepee
- No discounts applicable for children at the Innusit Village. The number of children must be included in the total number of customers to be accommodated in the teepee.
Price per adult for 1 night in full board lodge accommodation:
- From July 3 to August 25, 2021: $200 for a COZY room (with private bathroom)
- From July 3 to August 25, 2021 $170 for a RUSTIC room (with shared bathroom on the floors)
- Taxes are not included and gratuity is at your own discretion.