The outdoors in European plan
Enjoy the calm, the distance, the solitude and the revitalization. Our chalets in Mauricie are located on the outskirts of the main inn and spread over the territory of the Seigneurie du Triton biodiversity reserve. Once there, no need for your car, all trips to observation sites, nature interpretation, trails and various activities are done by motor boat and using the trails connecting each of our peaceful and beautiful lakes in the heart of the forest which is preserved as wild as possible. Take advantage of the evenings in this isolated place to try to make the call of the wolf, the pack may answer you, or even observe the sky, you will witness the most beautiful skies existing since no light pollution is visible in the vicinity.
Our entertainment team will be happy to suggest outdoor activities for you to do independently. If you want to stay calm in the area of your chalet, you can explore the area using the surrounding trails, or even your canoe or kayak which is available directly to your chalet. You can also go to the main site of the resort to take advantage of the outdoor facilities on site, or take part in the morning activities organized by our dynamic team of qualified guides.
Customer service is our trademark in this family business and outfitter recognized in Quebec. The reputation of the Seigneurie du Triton is a guarantee in the outdoor industry and charming accommodation, thanks to its warm welcome, its natural environment in the heart of the forest, the quality of its equipment and infrastructure, as well as the motivation and professionalism of its team to make your stay a magical success.
The package includes
- Accommodation in a rustic and charming chalet and bedding
- In the chalets you will have access to running water, drinkable water, solar lighting, a functional kitchen with fridge (propane or solar) and gas stove
- Arrival for the boat shuttle at 4pm and departure at the latest on the 10:30 boat
- Noon meals at the Shore Lunch (except on the day of arrival and departure)
- Access to a canoe and a kayak at your chalet
- Access to outdoor equipments and activities from the main lodge if interested to participate to different outdoor excursions
- Life jackets
- A boat with engine and gas
The European outdoor’s package can be combined with accommodation in a chalet only and to find out more about each, follow the links:
- Group of 6 to 10 people Chalet Biron is located on the south shore of Lac aux Biscuits (5 minutes by boat from the hostel and 5 minutes by walk, your luggage is transported on 4 wheels) and the Biron is located less than 2 minutes from the Shack chalet.
- Group of 4 to 6 people Chalet Roosevelt is accessible by car and is located in a bay of Lac-à-la-Croix.
- Group of 2 to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children Chalet Shack is located on the bank of the rapid north of the Batiscan river (5 minutes by boat from the hostel and 1 minute walk, your luggage is transported on 4 wheels) and the Shack is located less than 2 minutes from chalet Biron.
- Group of 2 to 4 people Chalet Pilote is located on the north shore of Lac aux Biscuits (5 minutes by boat from the hostel, 5 minutes by walk your luggage is transported on 4 wheels and another 5 minutes by boat).
- Group of 2 to 5 people Chalet 3 Caribous is located on the Trois-Caribous lake, and accessible by seaplane or on trails & portages excursion lasting approximately 1 hour, certain supplements apply due to its distance.