Fishing in European plan
Enjoy the calm, the distance, the solitude and the revitalization. Our chalets in Mauricie are located on the outskirts of the main inn and spread over the territory of the Seigneurie du Triton biodiversity reserve. Once there, no need for your car, all trips to the trout fishing lakes are by motor boat and using the trails connecting each of our peaceful and beautiful fishing lakes.
Take advantage of the months of May and June to tease the fish well, in July, August and September, combine the passion for fishing with family vacations and let yourself be tempted by the various nautical activities, forest walks to discover the preserved nature as wild as possible.
Our fishing guides will be on the territory and the various lakes, they will be discreet, but always available if you want advice from our professionals. Customer service is our trademark in this family business and outfitter recognized in Quebec. The reputation of the Seigneurie du Triton is a guarantee in the fishing industry by its warm welcome, by its natural environment in the heart of the forest, by the quality of its equipment and fishing, as well as by the motivation and the professionalism of its team to make your stay a magical success.
The package includes
- Accommodation in a rustic and charming chalet and bedding
- In the chalets you will have access to running water, drinkable water, solar lighting, a functional kitchen with fridge (propane or solar) and gas stove
- Arrival for the boat shuttle at 4pm and departure at the latest on the 11:30 boat
- Noon meals at the Shore Lunch (except on the day of arrival and departure)
- Guides present on the territory advising you on the best techniques and places conducive to fishing while letting you fish your way and independently
- The right to fish from the first evening until the morning of the last day
- Safety jackets
- A boat with engine and gas
- Preparation of fish (you need to bring them to the fish house)
- Fish smoking
- Preparation of fish to bring back and ice
The European fisherman’s package can be combined with accommodation in a chalet only and to find out more about each, follow the links:
- Group of 6 to 10 people Chalet Biron is located on the south shore of Lac aux Biscuits (5 minutes by boat from the hostel and 5 minutes by walk, your luggage is transported on 4 wheels) and the Biron is located less than 2 minutes from the Shack chalet.
- Group of 4 to 6 people Chalet Roosevelt is accessible by car and is located in a bay of Lac-à-la-Croix.
- Group of 2 to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children Chalet Shack is located on the bank of the rapid north of the Batiscan river (5 minutes by boat from the hostel and 1 minute walk, your luggage is transported on 4 wheels) and the Shack is located less than 2 minutes from chalet Biron.
- Group of 2 to 4 people Chalet Pilote is located on the north shore of Lac aux Biscuits (5 minutes by boat from the hostel, 5 minutes by walk your luggage is transported on 4 wheels and another 5 minutes by boat).
- Group of 2 to 5 people Chalet 3 Caribous is located on the Trois-Caribous lake, and accessible by seaplane or on trails & portages excursion lasting approximately 1 hour, certain supplements apply due to its distance.