The package includes :
- Accommodation for 2 nights à la Seigneurie du Triton
- Accommodation for 1 night at Clova
- 9 meals
- Boat, motor and gas
- 2 days of brook trout fishing
- 1 day of pike or walleye fishing
- Guiding service at la Seigneurie du triton only
- Guiding service at Réservoir Gouin or on Lac Hébert for a supplement of $150 per day
- Seaplane transportation from la Seigneurie du Triton to Clova or to Réservoir Gouin
- 3 nights, 9 meals, 2 days of trout fishing and 1 day of walleye or pike fishing with seaplane transportation, boat, engine, gasoline.
The package does not include:
The transport up to Seigneurie du Triton, the drinks, fishing equipment, baits and lures.
The rates shown are approximative and serve as examples, for rates, contact us at 1 877-393-0557
Rates are per person with a minimum of 2 persons with double occupancy.
Fishing right on Lake Hebert is not included and has to be paid on the site (about 10$ per person)
The discount for kids do not apply on the floatplane price, only on the stay at the Triton for the 2 nights.
Extra charge of 600$ per person if you choose to fish on Hebert Lake instead of the Gouin (for groups of 2 or 4 persons) or an extra of 900$ per person for a group of 3 persons.
Taxes, services and transport are to be added.
Treat yourself to a cozy suite at the Club House: $ 100 per night surcharge
Treat yourself to a cozy room at the Faunique with private balcony and lake view: $ 75 per night surcharge
Treat yourself to a Lake view or a King size bed : $ 30 per night surcharge