The «coureur des bois» package at la Seigneurie du Triton
Enjoy a stay completely immersed in the heart of the Quebec forest on the territory of the biodiversity reserve of the Seigneurie du Triton. An extraordinary adventure combining seaplane transport, emblem of bush pilots of Quebec, and up to the camp located opposite on the «Trois-Caribous» lake promising a total immersion to live the preserved nature at its best.
Favorite place for rest, reading and soaking up the wilderness. The magnificent view of Lake «Trois-Caribous» is quite enchanting. Go in search of trees more than a century old, canoeing on the limpid lake. Become a coureur des bois by browsing this wild place marked by the calm of the wild nature. Enjoy the unique rustic character of the three-caribou log camp built in 1909. Observe the celestial vault in a unique and completely black setting where the stars are twinkling. A good outdoor campfire is a tradition, think of bringing your marshmallows to grill over the camp fire at night. Also make the call of the wolf in the evening, depending on your degree of practice the pack may answer you off! Wake up to the Jack London that sleeps in you and vibrate to the sound of nature!
- Arrival at the village of Lac-Édouard, for transfer by boat from 4pm to the Seigneurie du Triton,
- Welcome and explanation of the course of the stay.
- 5:30pm Transfer by seaplane to the Camp «Trois-Caribous».
- Visit of the place, explanations about the camp and the territory, by the guide of the Triton to make you completely autonomous in your rustic chalet.
- Once alone, it’s up to you to decide on your own adventure program.
Day 2 and 3
- In the day, discovery of the territory via the different trails around the lake that will lead you to discover the forest and other lakes and rivers,
- Explore the small islands, canoe ride, enjoy swimming in the lake.
- Reanding, listening to the calm of nature, or also its active moments when singing birds and racing squirrels.
- In the evening, campfire, call of the wolf, observation of the celestial vault
- Departure from the cabin by seaplane around 10:30am and transfer to the Triton.
- Lunch at the Shore-lunch where the chef prepares grills over a wood fire, a quiet first step towards a return to civilization by rubbing shoulders with the inn’s clientele.
- Transfer by boat to your car at 1:30 or 2:30pm.