Couples will be pampered at La Seigneurie. We offer a gastronomic menu, wine and champagne in a romantic atmosphere, paired with water activities and hikes with idyllic scenery.
The Romantic Getaway package includes:
- Lodge accommodation with bedding;
- Gourmet dinner with a bottle of wine;
- Half a bottle of Champagne in the room;
- Access to outdoor equipment and activities;
- Life jackets.
Available dates for this package:
- From May 12 to October 12, 2017
Price per person for a 1-night stay, double occupancy:
- May 12 to October 12, 2017: $265 private bathroom for the room
- May 12 to October 12, 2017: $235 shared bathroom on the floors
Earliest arrival scheduled for the 4:00 p.m. boat and latest departure scheduled at 10:30 a.m.
You can also come to us by train. In this case, train passengers will be picked up by boat at the Triton Club station. There will be a radio waiting for you in the luggage shelter so that you can contact us at the office (contact instructions will be clearly indicated). Upon receipt of the voice confirmation, you must transport your luggage to the small river dock (towards the train bridge). The boat should arrive shortly after that.
Taxes are not included and gratuity is at your own discretion.
For your safety and comfort:
- It’s your responsibility to wear your life jacket at all times during water activities.
- Children must wear a life jacket that corresponds to their respective size and weight.
- It’s your duty to keep children under parental supervision.
- Swimming is at your own risk.
- Campfires are permitted in designated areas, except when the fire index is too high.
- All cameras and electronic devices should be protected in waterproof cases. If you don’t have one, it’s best to leave your devices in your room. If you wish to bring them on a water excursion, you do so at your own risk. La Seigneurie du Triton cannot be held responsible for material damages in case of contact with water.
- It’s important to wear proper footwear on paths with natural obstacles such as rocks, branches, roots, water holes and mud.
- During the mosquito season, it’s preferable to wear long, light clothing and use insect repellent, preferably bought in Quebec for better efficiency.