Enjoy Tourism and Gourmet Cuisine in a Natural Setting
La Seigneurie du Triton is renowned for its legendary warm welcome and its breathtaking natural setting, but also for its unrivalled cuisine, worthy of the finest hotels. Our chef’s gourmet specialties are absolutely delightful. Taste them in one of our delicious gourmet dinners. Treat yourself!
A Seigneur in the Heart of the Forest
Believe it or not, it is possible to eat like a seigneur in the heart of the Haute-Mauricie forest while enjoying the beauty of untouched nature. The foodies of this world no longer need to stick to the city to eat in renowned restaurants. They can now practice their favourite outdoor activities and savour flavourful meals at the cutting edge of gastronomy in an enchanting and incomparable decor.
The Gourmet Getaway includes:
- Lodge accommodation with bedding;
- 2 breakfasts;
- 2 lunches at the Shore Lunch (from May 12 to September 4). After this period, lunches will be served in the Club House dining room due to cooler weather;
- 2 gourmet dinners (6 courses) and a bottle of wine;
- A welcome cocktail and the local tasting plate on the first evening;
- Access to outdoor equipment and activities.
Available dates for this package:
- From May 12 to October 12, 2017
Price per person for a 2-night stay, double occupancy:
- May 12 to October 12, 2017: $512 private bathroom for the room
- May 12 to October 12, 2017: $425 shared bathroom on the floors
Earliest arrival scheduled for the 4:00 p.m. boat and latest departure scheduled at 2:30 p.m.
Taxes are not included and gratuity is at your own discretion.
For your safety and comfort:
- It’s your responsibility to wear your life jacket at all times during water activities.
- Children must wear a life jacket that corresponds to their respective size and weight.
- It’s your duty to keep children under parental supervision.
- Swimming is at your own risk.
- Campfires are permitted in designated areas, except when the fire index is too high.
- All cameras and electronic devices should be protected in waterproof cases. If you don’t have one, it’s best to leave your devices in your room. If you wish to bring them on a water excursion, you do so at your own risk. La Seigneurie du Triton cannot be held responsible for material damages in case of contact with water.
- It’s important to wear proper footwear on paths with natural obstacles such as rocks, branches, roots, water holes and mud.
- During the mosquito season, it’s preferable to wear long, light clothing and use insect repellent, preferably bought in Quebec for better efficiency.