A relaxing stay in a charming forest inn
The getaway package includes accommodation in a charming forest inn, outdoor activities, a dinner and a breakfast. Our chef’s delicious meals will satisfy the most refined palates. You can relax while admiring the grandiose natural scenery surrounding La Seigneurie, get cozy and chat near a fireplace, or read your favourite book. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the site’s warm and authentic atmosphere.
Leisure activities and nature discovery on your vacation
For sports lovers, participate in many invigorating open air activities during your stay in our outdoor leisure activities resort. This way, you can take advantage of your short vacation to go kayaking, pedal boating, swimming, hiking and more. Animated nature discovery activities are regularly offered to vacationers.
A relaxing and enjoyable package offered at the outfitter’s
Available dates for this package:
- From May 12 to October 12, 2017
The Getaway package includes:
- Lodge accommodation and bedding;
- 2 breakfasts;
- 2 lunches at the Shore Lunch (from May 12 to September 4). After this period, lunches will be served in the dining room due to cooler weather;
- 2 table d’hôte dinners;
- Access to outdoor equipment and activities.
Price per person for a 2-night stay, double occupancy:
- From May 12 to October 12, 2017: $350 private bathroom for the room
- From May 12 to October 12, 2017: $290 shared bathroom on the floors
Extra per additional night:
- Private bathroom for the room: $175
- Shared bathroom on the floors: $145
This package can be modified:
- Available for one night only;
- Can be combined with the Passer-by Package for those who need to leave in the morning on the day of departure;
- Can be combined with a night in a teepee at the Innusit Village.
Taxes are not included and gratuity is at your own discretion.
Earliest arrival scheduled for the 4:00 p.m. boat and latest departure scheduled at 2:30 p.m.
|A playground, toys, playpens and high chairs available on site, with babysitting upon request (at your own expense) and according to availability.
|3 and under
|4 to 13 years old
|14 to 17 years old
For your safety and comfort:
- It’s your responsibility to wear your life jacket at all times during water activities.
- Children must wear a life jacket that corresponds to their respective size and weight.
- It’s your duty to keep children under parental supervision.
- Swimming is at your own risk.
- Campfires are permitted in designated areas,, except when the fire index is too high.
- All cameras and electronic devices should be protected in waterproof cases. If you don’t have one, it’s best to leave your devices in your room. If you wish to bring them on a water excursion, you do so at your own risk. La Seigneurie du Triton cannot be held responsible for material damages in case of contact with water.
- It’s important to wear proper footwear on paths with natural obstacles such as rocks, branches, roots, water holes and mud.
- During the mosquito season, it’s preferable to wear long, light clothing and use insect repellent, preferably bought in Quebec for better efficiency.