Description of the stay:
The package includes the boat, the engine and the gasoline, 9 meals, 2 nights at the Seigneurie du Triton with 2 days of brook trout fishing including also guiding service. Transfer by seaplane to Réservoir Gouin or to Clova for 1 walleye or pike fishing day.
The package includes :
- Accommodation for 2 nights à la Seigneurie du Triton
- Accommodation for 1 night at Clova
- 9 meals
- Boat, motor and gas
- 2 days of brook trout fishing
- 1 day of pike or walleye fishing
- Guiding service at la Seigneurie du triton only
- Guiding service at Réservoir Gouin or on Lac Hébert for a supplement of $150 per day
- Seaplane transportation from la Seigneurie du Triton to Clova or to Réservoir Gouin
- 3 nights, 9 meals, 2 days of trout fishing and 1 day of walleye or pike fishing with seaplane transportation, boat, engine, gasoline.
Price for the Triton and Réservoir Gouin stay:
Price per person for a 3 nights stay in double occupation:
- May 11th to June 16th 2016 : $2025 with private bathroom
- May 11th to June 16th 2016 : $1965 with shared bathroom
- June 17th to September 5th 2016 : $1915 with private bathroom
- June 17th to September 5th 2016 : $1855 with shared bathroom
- Supplement for the Lac-Hébert : $300 per person for the stay
The package does not include:
The transport up to Seigneurie du Triton, the drinks, fishing equipment, baits and lures.
The rates shown are approximative and serve as examples, for rates, contact us at 1 877-393-0557
Rates are per person with a minimum of 4 persons with double occupancy.
Taxes, services and transport are to be added.